Saturday, December 16, 2006

GARDEN FIASCO!!!



Well, I just wrote an entire goddamn F*****g post about 3 pages long about the brawl tonight, but dumbass blogspot deleted it somehow. I'll write more about it in the next couple days.

For now I put the video up there, so enjoy. What are my thoughts? Quickly I'll say there's pros and cons:

Pros: The players defended each other, and wouldn't let any crap go down on their home court.

Cons: This team still sucks.

By the way...Stephon Marbury: 31 points, 8 assists. Too bad his best game of the year so far will be overshadowed by this fight that is for sure going to be blown out of proportion all over ESPN for the rest of the NBA season.

Also, Carmelo: I love you, but you were a little bitch tonight. You sucker punched Mardy Collins and ran away like a girl. Terrible. That's not the Melo I know and love from Syracuse.

More on this fiasco later. It's the weekend so I'll be back probably Monday.

No comments: